[AG-TECH] Bridge question.

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Tue Oct 6 15:20:55 CDT 2009

On 07/10/2009, at 5:46 AM, Jimmy Miklavcic wrote:

> We seem to have our bridge working now. It looks like a network
> configuration problem on the machine itself. If someone could select
> UTAH_CHPC, after you purge your bridge cache to refresh, as your
> bridge, you should see the bridge address (155.101.28.50) at the
> bottom of the main VIC window. You bridge list should see UTAH_CHPC
> as enabled with a valid ping time.

Jimmy,

Looks good from here (at home) in Australia - ping time 1.1417...

Could you share what aspect of network configuration you changed to
allow the bridge to work? It would be good knowledge to have out there
for people with similar problems in the future.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8316
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland