[AG-TECH] Ubuntu 9.10

Philippe d'Anfray Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr
Thu Nov 12 07:32:37 CST 2009

Bonjour,

Some good and bad news about Ubuntu 9.10

1) (good) ... recently we had various problems with RAT which always
crashed after a few minutes on our ubuntu server..  Clearly it was
because of the Creative driver for X-FI cards. Now a new driver comes
with the 9.10 distrib and it appears to work perfectly.

2) (bad) BuT when we plug in a logitech webcam VIC only gives (what we
call in french) noodles..
although thoses web-cams work perfectly with other softwares on the same
machine ?? has anyone noticed that also ?????

Cordialement

Philippe