[AG-TECH] Interesting contents

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Mon Nov 9 07:30:25 CST 2009

Dear all,

Some AG meetings show really interesting contents. We would like to record one of these AG sessions to show our colleagues during a series of conferences that will be held by the end of this month.

We would really appreciate if any of you would let us record an audio/video/data session or provide us with rtp files of an already recorded meeting.

That's quite a big event, held once a year for the IT staff of the research network in Spain, and we wanna show them AG features in a practical way.

Kind regards in advance,
Natalia.

Natalia Costas Lago
Communications Technician

Supercomputing Centre of Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN

E-mail: natalia at cesga.es
Cell:   +34  981 56 98 10 (ext. 237)