[AG-TECH] VP & UChicago SVN repository

Thibault Daoulas thibault.daoulas at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed May 6 18:42:27 CDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

The description should be written in a few days. I will put screenshots
with the explanation of how it works.
Actually I sort of plugged an OpenGL interface to the existing VIC,
adding a new button in the tcl interface that launches it, and adding a
function to each decoder and rtp source to get each source's video
stream and other useful data to transmit to the OpenGL interface.

Thibault.