[AG-TECH] VP & UChicago SVN repository

Thibault Daoulas thibault.daoulas at canterbury.ac.nz
Tue May 5 18:22:20 CDT 2009

Hi Jason,

Sure I can place some information there. This version should be
cross-platform indeed, since the libraries used are all cross-platform
(OpenCV, GLFW, FTGL, DevIL). However I am not familiar at all with
configure scripts, and I have been working modifying manually the
Makefile (it is currently working on Ubuntu), though trying to
understand how to deal with configure scripts, so this must be sorted
out still...

Cheers,

Thibault.