[AG-TECH] UChicago svn url change (was: Re: VP & UChicago SVN repository)

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 5 15:04:07 CDT 2009

Andrew,
The address for the ci svn repository changed recently.
The following address should work:
https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu/svn/if-media

Note: "www" was replaced with "svn".

With existing checked out code, I've been able to update urls in
".svn/entries" and have them work fine -- I don't know if this is
recommended by subversion, but has worked fine for me.

We'll update the url on the documentation pages.  Feel free to send
url's to webpages or documentation you find that isn't updated.

Eric