[AG-TECH] VP & UChicago SVN repository

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 5 14:48:07 CDT 2009

Hi Andrew:

There haven't been any changes to the VP SVN at UChicago since I
imported that code. It was placed there so that people could use and
improve it.

Due to a recent change in the svn server, you'll want to use the
following URL to access that code:

    https://svn.ci.uchicago.edu/svn/if-media/

Let me know where you got the incorrect URL and I'll make sure it gets
updated.

Thanks,
Tom