[AG-TECH] DVTS/ExtendedVideoProducer freezes

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 30 09:26:29 CDT 2009

Andrew,

If you can open a command prompt, try:
taskkill /F /PID XXXXX

where XXXXX is the process ID gleaned from the task manager.

Hope this helps,

myk

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec