[AG-TECH] RAT : "Monodirectional" sound ?

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Thu Mar 26 20:55:31 CDT 2009

Yea, I realized you didn't mean monodimensional, that's a whole other ball
of wax... If you can't hear yourself, the loopback is probably muted (gently
tap the mic, if you hear it on the speakers you know it's looping back) -
besides, you'll get echo internally anyway, so that's probably not it - what
you or the other site is echo canceling could be it. I don't' know!

-JQ