[AG-TECH] Recording and converting AG sessions problem

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Mar 25 04:46:54 CDT 2009

Hi,

We are coming to the end of the CREW (Collaborative Research Events on the Web) project (i.e. in the next week we will be finished):
http://www.crew-vre.net/

This project, when finished, will allow you to make recordings of Access Grid (and non-AG) presentations, and then will display them on the web via a flash user interface.

We currently have a demonstrator running at:
http://crew.rcs.manchester.ac.uk/

There are some recordings in there, although the project is not just about recordings, so there are quite a few sessions without them.  As a hint to finding them, we only recorded during 2008 so far...

Andrew :)

  Andrew G D Rowley
  Senior Development Officer

  Research Computing Services