[AG-TECH] VideoConsumerService not working after reinstall

Don McLane dmclane at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 20 17:00:39 CDT 2009

Thanks!  Yes rebooting work, but only on one of the two machines.

More trial and error ... Wait, on the other machine I started with 3.2
beta.  The local user's copy VideoConsumerService.py was different.  So
I deleted C:/Documents and Settings/xxxxxx/Application
Data/AccessGrid3/local_services.  When I restart AccessGrid
local_services is recreated.  Now it's working!

Don