[AG-TECH] Possible problems with the 3.2 Beta "all-in-one-installer"!

Andrew Ford acf0659 at rit.edu
Mon Mar 9 15:45:00 CDT 2009

Jason,

At least one of the machines I was looking at had never had 3.2 installed,
so I'm pretty sure that it's the compile option issue that Tom mentioned. To
confirm I guess we'd have to check with whoever does the H264 and 3.2
Windows packaging.

Tom,

I'm sending you a lengthy email about compilation issues, since I'm not sure
how much ag-tech cares about how annoying ffmpeg is :)

--Andrew