[AG-TECH] Windows Vic Crashing

Todd Zimmerman todd.zimmerman at ubc.ca
Wed Mar 4 11:20:03 CST 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 13:42 -0600, Thomas D. Uram wrote:
> If you run DebugView (google it), do you get any information about
> badness occurring inside of vic?
>
> Can you capture the stack trace with a screen capture?
> (Shift-PrintScreen)  I don't think that stack trace will be of much
> use anyway, though.
>
> How does wdmscan.exe that ships with the AG behave?

Just a follow up.

I've finally had a chance to track this a bit, and it turns out not to
be related to the Ncast capture card.

The offending software was ASUS Gamer OSD that came with the driver
setup for my ASUS/NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT.

I ended up rebuilding these computers; however I assume just removing
ASUS Gamer OSD would solve the issue.

Thanks for the help.

Todd