[AG-TECH] VenueManagement no longer working

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:53:26 CST 2009

I need to add more venues to our server, however VenueManagement is
telling me connection refused and "SSLError: certificate verify
failed" when trying to connect. I have requested and imported an
Anonymous certificate (restarted VenueServer, same error). I then
requested a Service certificate from AGDev, imported it this morning,
restarted the VenueServer and still the same problem.

I am running VenueManagement locally on our VenueServer and not remotely.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility