[AG-TECH] Inconsistent start up error - FC 10 and AGTK 3.x

Khanh ly khanhly at wasp.uwa.edu.au
Wed Mar 4 00:59:47 CST 2009

Hi Dough,

Thanks for your workaround solution. It worked and save me some
headache in troubleshooting AG :-).

Yes. Our CPU is a quad core Intel E5420.

We will do more intensive test this week. However, I wonder should I
use your workaround or update to the promised new AG RPM later.

I also thanks Andrew for a troubleshooting of the multicast network
suggestion which we are likely to use if we encounter other problems.

Regards

Khanh