[AG-TECH] Possible problems with the 3.2 Beta "all-in-one-installer"!

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Mar 3 00:09:19 CST 2009

G'day All (Apologies for any cross posting)

I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with the AG 3.2 Beta "all
in one installer" lately?

Upon recent testing, last couple of days, I have noticed 2 issues:

*	VenueVNC not working and users having to follow the instructions
found at http://www.accessgrid.org/node/1031

*	Video* Services not displaying H261AS video Streams...  When
Using VPCScreen, sending a window using H261AS, others are able to see
the video streams, but it is completely missing from an AG 3.2 Beta "all
in one install".  Note, if you use 3.1 "all in one install", it works
fine.  What is interesting is that it is completely missing, ie, not
even a grey thumbnail or the likes can be seen.

Has anyone else seen similar issues?

Nathan, any chance of investigating these issues and repackaging the
"all in one installer"???

Thanks,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T. (Honours)

Research Systems Support Officer
Information Technology Division
CQ University Australia

Australian Research Collaboration Service
http://www.arcs.org.au/

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
         jason.bell at arcs.org.au
Work   : +61 7 4930 9229
Mobile : 0409 630897
Postal : Building 19
         Central Queensland University
         Bruce Highway
         Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, 4702
Patience is a virtue.

But if I wanted Patience,
I would have become a Doctor.