[AG-TECH] 3.1 Bridge question.

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Tue Jun 30 16:27:52 CDT 2009

On 01/07/2009, at 6:53 AM, Jimmy Miklavcic wrote:

> When starting a 3.1 Bridge, does it contact the registry by default
> or do I have to specify the registry's URL? I see there is a flag
> for setting it at run time.

Jimmy,

It defaults to contacting the Argonne bridge registry if you don't
specify a registry URL. However you can also run your own registry -
hence the option to specify some other registry URL.

The only required options are the name & location options.

chris

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8316
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland