[AG-TECH] Congrats to two more U.S. Nodes for meeting QualityAssurance

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Mon Jun 22 21:50:52 CDT 2009

G'day all

I would like to congratulate the nodes for achieving QA status and
encourage more nodes to participate.

I would also like to thank John for his involvement in the QA process.

If you would like more information on the Global QA process for the
Access Grid, I encourage you to visit the following sites:

Global Quality Assurance Program - http://www.accessgrid.org/qa-program

Quality Assurance Test Protocol - http://www.accessgrid.org/qa-protocol

Thanks for your time,
Jason.