[AG-TECH] Bridge Registry Problem?

Adam Carter adam at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jun 16 08:07:25 CDT 2009

Hi,

Recently I've noticed that a couple of unicast bridges I've tried to
contact have been unavailable. When I spoke to Michael Braitmaier in
Stuttgart he said that his bridge server was not restarting because it
couldn't access the peers.txt list on the Argonne Server. Checking in
the Venue Client in my list of bridge servers, nearly all of them show
up as unreachable. I can still connect to those which are still up and
running at their original addresses, but I suspect this is also related
to the peers file. When I put the peers file url into a browser it shows
only one entry, namely that of Argonne. Is this deliberate, or an
oversight?

Cheers,

Adam