[AG-TECH] Unpopulated Bridge List

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:20:25 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 3:11 PM, John Brewer<John.Brewer at pp.netl.doe.gov> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having issues with obtaining bridges in the Venue Client.  When I load
> the Venue Client, my bridge list is empty and remains such after searching
> for additional bridges.  Has anyone encountered this issue before?

John, I have had this problem in the past and it never fixed itself.
So what I have done is placed a copy of the bridges file in the Data
section of our Lobby. This lets those users download the bridge file
and place it in the .AccessGrid3 directory. Once they restart their
client, all available bridges are now shown.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility