[AG-TECH] Bridge Traffic/Router Issues

Mike Weaver weaver at ascr.doe.gov
Sun Jul 19 05:18:43 CDT 2009

Possibly, but doubtful.  This problem was periodic, every 10-15 minutes.  In
between, everything was fine.  During an 'event', we saw 3-4 Mbps incoming
to the router which is nothing.  Also, at some time after the problem
occurred, I had been kicked out of the venue.  Thanks for thinking about it
Chris!

Mike