[AG-TECH] sending dv/hdv via accessgrid all in one

muhammad akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 02:04:09 CDT 2009

hi Gurcharan, John

Firstly appreciated your help both , I think now the problem has taken
another curve , i mean i've downgraded AccessGrid version from 3.2-Beta to
AccessGrid 3.1 stable release ( also using the easyinstaller package) , and
as i previously did , i've configured AccessGrid on the sender Pc to use the
ExtendedVideoProducerService and again i can see my video signal fine
without any problem

Now at the receiver Pc , I've configured it to use the
ExtendedVideoConsumerService and now it pops up the DVTS screen and I can
see the stream sent by my sender pc , and did as Gurcharan said , that I
clicked on each of those text lines and the DVTS window was brought up with
the following problem within it :

http://muhammad.akl.googlepages.com/19072009367.jpg

As you can see the video is corrupted and is not clear , what can cause this
problem ?
my AccessGrid Server url is https://ag0.mans.edu.eg

Our Bridge Name : Mansoura University

Regards