[AG-TECH] Connection refused when attempting to enter venue

Thomas Bjelkeman-Pettersson thomas at bjelkeman.com
Thu Jul 9 07:55:16 CDT 2009

Thanks Tom, that was indeed the beginner error.

New problem

I can now enter the venue using the IP number using the local Venue
Client, but when trying to enter the venue using a Venue client from
another computer I get the following error:

Can not enter venue
Error entering venue
CreateProxyCertificate() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

The venue host configuration is:

Ubuntu 9.04
AccessGrid 3.2 Beta (build 1)

The remote computer trying to access the node (which gets the error) has

Mac OS X 10.5.7
AccessGrid 3.2 Beta (build 1)

Both computers have a certificate issued by "Access Grid developers
CA".

Both installations can successfully enter a venue such as https://vv3.mcs.anl.gov:8000/Venues/default

Thanks for your help!

Best regards