[AG-TECH] Testing Mac Audio

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Jan 28 18:21:12 CST 2009

Colleagues

For those who use the MAC and are struggling to make the audio work in a
useful manner. I have stumbled upon the fact that a particular version
(RAT 4.4.00) works better then the current version that comes with the
current releases of the Access Grid Toolkit.

For those who are interested in testing this out (Note that it isn't
perfect, but is better than the current version), I have created a
webpage that contains information on testing this different version of
RAT on the Mac.

The website can be found at http://www.accessgrid.org/node/1792

Hopefully this may interest some.

Regards,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T. (Honours)

Research Systems Support Officer
Information Technology Division
CQ University Australia

Australian Research Collaboration Service
http://www.arcs.org.au/

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
         jason.bell at arcs.org.au
Work   : +61 7 4930 9229
Mobile : 0409 630897
Postal : Building 19
         Central Queensland University
         Bruce Highway
         Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia, 4702
Patience is a virtue.

But if I wanted Patience,
I would have become a Doctor.