[AG-TECH] AccessGrid mailing list archives

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 21 14:54:31 CST 2009

Natalia:

At the end of 2008, the AG mailing lists were migrated from majordomo to
mailman.  Fortunately, the majordomo archives were imported into the
mailman archives, so there's a single archive source going forward.  We
should regain the ability to search the mailing lists archives soon;
I'll send mail to the list when that's finished.

Tom