[AG-TECH] AVCHD and AG

Gurcharan S. Khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Tue Jan 20 21:06:20 CST 2009

all,

what's the status of vic/mac/BlackMagic? is anyone working on that? i
know doug found a little
time to play with it. i'm ready to throw a student at it right now to
try to get what i want--vic with
uncompressed HD. let me know what you all think--is someone already
working on it? is it feasible?
(naturally, vic+codecs and smaller resolutions would be a by-product of
this work).

thanks,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu