[AG-TECH] (no subject)

Dinko Hanic dinkoh at usyd.edu.au
Sun Jan 18 17:27:37 CST 2009

Dear all,

I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2009.
Here at The University of Sydney with other 5 partner universities, we
started last year with lectures over the Access Grid. The last two
semesters it was a slow and not so great job. I am asking any of you who
had or still going to do the same, for your opinion and experience with
teaching over the AG regardless of your role ( lecturers, students and
most important technical personnel) or size of your room.

Any input will be appreciated.

Regards,

Dinko Hanic

Technical Officer

School of Mathematics and Statistics - nGAME

Carslaw Building (F07) Room 828

The University of Sydney

Camperdown 2006, NSW

AUSTRALIA