[AG-TECH] Vista weirdness

Don McLane dmclane at u.washington.edu
Sat Jan 3 16:41:07 CST 2009

Michael,

Interesting ... VideoService works for unicast, but not multicast!
Thanks, since I didn't know what VideoService was, I would never have
tried it, if not for your suggestion.

Yes, I didn't have VideoProducerService running when I captured that
log.  I had eliminated it as the source of the problem.  I get the error
whether VideoProducerService is running or not.

I'm running 3.2beta right now, although I get the same error with 3.1.

Of course Vista is not supported.  I have an XP system running just
fine.  But I want to set up a demo for some colleagues and it would be
convenient if this **** Vista system would work.

Thanks,
Don