[AG-TECH] vic HDMI version 1.1 beta

Gurcharan S. Khanna gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Tue Feb 24 23:33:26 CST 2009

Nathan,

does this version support 30 fps NTSC too?

thanks,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Assistant Research Professor, Ph.D. Program
Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
http://people.rit.edu/gskpop

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
http://icelab.rit.edu
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu