[AG-TECH] VPCscreen does not get through

D'ANFRAY Philippe philippe.d-anfray at cea.fr
Tue Feb 17 11:08:28 CST 2009

Bonjour,

I would like to know if there are any known VPCscreen issues...

When we launch VPCscreen the corresponding video stream appears only for the other connected clients on the same site.
Other "remote users" only get "standard" videos streams.

The same problem arises here on three differents sites.

We use on all sites ag3.2 beta 1 on UBUNTU systems and we have multicast connectivity
(but people using bridges do not get the  VPCscreen video too)

Is this a VPCscreen problem, a VIC problem, something with the network configuration ?????

Bien cordialement

Philippe d'Anfray