[AG-TECH] Having trouble with receiving video

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 12 09:04:13 CST 2009

Sounds like we need to brush up on our Mulitcast diagnosis skills and contact our net admins with the right information.  I admit I haven't had many unexplained multicast problems lately, but I wrote up a quick guide to some multicast troubleshooting tips:

http://www.accessgrid.org/node/1801

hope this helps,

Michael Miller
NCSA

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec