[AG-TECH] Bridge service reliability?

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:51:45 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Michael Braitmaier <braitmaier at hlrs.de> wrote:
> Hi Jeremy!
>
> I am running an AG3.1 server with a bridge here, which I occassionally have
> to restart as it seems to hang.
> However the load on our bridge server is rather low, so maybe it's usage
> dependent.

The load on our server is minimal even with a handful of clients. The
issue is the Bridge service does not have any errors or log entries
telling me what the problem is. Its almost as if it looses the
connection to the Registry server at Argonne. Once I restart it,
something magically happens and it begins to work again. This has been
very frustrating.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu