[AG-TECH] Bridge service reliability?

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 10:18:04 CST 2009

I posted this question a few months ago and never received a response.
We run a local bridge service for our campus and external users. Its
come to the point where its more of a hassle than its worth. I have a
cron script that restarts the Bridge service every night but even that
doesn't work all the time. This morning I have restarted it three
times and now its finally working.

I would like to hear from the sysadmins of the Argonne and NCSA
bridges. Are you guys doing the same thing or do you have more
reliable code that none of us have access to?

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility