[AG-TECH] Attempt to Install AccessGrid on Centos 5 Snowballing Into Installing Every RPM I Can Find

Daniel Merboth (RIT Student) dcm6293 at rit.edu
Tue Dec 8 11:54:45 CST 2009

I'm having a serious problem with installing AccessGrid on a Centos 5 box. Namely, it won't install period due to missing dependancies.

I've installed EPEL and that took care of most of them, but the last two (feedparser and xpdf) require more dependancies, and I think that this is going too indepth. I've got poppler but it doesn't take care of the xpdf requirement.

Is there an easy way to install AccessGrid on Centos 5?