[AG-TECH] Status of AG Connector plugin?

Namgon Kim ngkim at netmedia.gist.ac.kr
Thu Dec 3 12:57:43 CST 2009

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for showing interest in AG Connector.

You can access the web page of AG Connector from the URL below.
    http://nm.gist.ac.kr/agconnector/
You can download the released versions of AG Connector and their source codes.

I am sorry that I couldn't continue working on AG Connector.
I hope someone like you upgrade AG Connector instead of me so that it can work with current AG release.

Please check the web page.
I hope it could be helpful for you.

Thank you.

Namgon