[AG-TECH] Camera freezes after few days

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 24 04:19:10 CDT 2009

Hi José,

When it happens again, you might try issuing something like:
  vic -D V4L2:/dev/video1 234.5.6.7/18000

to see what vic complains about.

But from your dmesg output, the BTTV driver is complaining about high IRQ PCI bus latencies and not being able to resynchronise.

If everything was working correctly for you in the near past, perhaps a recent kernel update may be the cause of the issue, try rebooting to previous version or two and see if that helps.

Cheers,
Doug