[AG-TECH] AG on Vista - Success Anyone??

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 19 22:28:07 CDT 2009

This is clearly not the end of the road. We need to understand precisely
any problems encountered on Vista. For anyone attempting to run AG on
Vista, if you are encountering problems, please be noisy about them on
the mailing list and, more important, file bugs in the AG bugzilla
(bugzilla.mcs.anl.gov/accessgrid) so we can get them sorted along the
road to Vista support.

Tom