[AG-TECH] VenueServer "network requirements"

Philippe d'Anfray Philippe.d-Anfray at cea.fr
Tue Apr 7 10:19:15 CDT 2009

Bonjour,

Aristote is a french learned society in computer science and networking.
we have set up (since last year) an  AccessGrid working group and we
have just installed a Venue Server at Ecole Polytechnique (generally
known as X) which is  -as an institution- a member of our association.
https://aristote-venues.polytechnique.fr:8000/Venues/default
I browsed through the available AccessGrid documentation but could not
find a list a of the "network requirements" for our Venue Server to work
correctly. Network people at X are willing to help but of course do not
want to "open more than necessary".
We will install a bridge too and another question is, can the bridge and
the Venue Server "live" on the same (rather powerful) computer ? (we
will use two different names and IPs).
Any help welcome !!!!!
bien cordialement

Philippe d'Anfray