[AG-TECH] Video Presence and AGTk-3.2

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 30 15:13:11 CDT 2008

Hi Thibault:

I'm able to add the service using 3.2beta1 (Windows).  For me, it
doesn't start when I enter  a Venue.  To fix that, I replaced this line

            self.executable = os.path.join('.','vp')

with this line:

            self.executable = os.path.join(os.getcwd(),'vp')

In your case, there should be an indication of the problem you're
encountering in the VenueClient.log file.  If the problem in that file
isn't clear, send the file to me and I'll take a look.

Tom