[AG-TECH] Suse AG Segfault

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 10 14:46:42 CDT 2008

Given that, it looks like it'd be related to wx.  I'd run it with gdb,
or generate a core dump by first setting 'ulimit -c unlimited', to get a
stack trace and see where exactly it's dying.  If the problem arises in
the wx code, it'll be clear.  If it's elsewhere, say in the Python
implementation, it'll be tougher to understand.

Tom