[AG-TECH] Louisiana Venue Server - Sept 2/3 etc.

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Sep 3 17:18:38 CDT 2008

As everyone probably knows, Baton Rouge and many parts of Louisiana were hit
extremely hard with Gustav. LSU Suffered power loss and some damage
according to reports, I can tell you our Access Grid venue server remains
down for the time being and will not be hosting any Access Grid meetings
before Monday, perhaps longer.

I¹m just briefly able to dialup to check messages, as most of Baton Rouge is
without power, so I may not be able to respond to emails promptly.

Wish us well,

John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.