[AG-TECH] VenueClient crashes

muhammad akl muhammad.akl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:05:37 CDT 2008

Christoph,

Now everything seems to work fine with Nvidia chip card and it's driver on
ubuntu hardy , also upgraded my connection to 1Gbps. but the problem now is
that other participants are not able to see my video while i could see their
vidoes (they are using normal video streaming not DV or HDV) , So I would
like to ask

Must be other participants in the node have the same hardware , I mean must
they have nvidia cards , 1Gbps connection, and aghdvic application installed
?

or i can summarize that the question : what are the requirements should be
existed to transmit DV or HDV between mustlicast group in the same node ?

I hope your answer contains the  required hardwares and softwares as well .

Regards

Muhammad