[AG-TECH] AG 3.2 beta on Mac PPC

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 1 15:05:13 CDT 2008

Jeremy,

I've seen this behavior, but I haven't been able to diagnose the problem.  Is there anything interesting in your VenueClient.log or Video*.log files?

myk

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec