[AG-TECH] Transmit as "Large" using Mpeg4 under windows?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 9 12:50:07 CST 2008

Can we detail the failures?  It has worked for me, and continues to
work, so I'm confident we can resolve the problems you're having.

What error messages are you getting?  With which actions does it occur?
Any other useful related details?

The AG bugzilla front page used to point at this page, which I think
contains a lot of good info to use when reporting problems:

Tom