[AG-TECH] AG bridge woes

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 7 13:44:28 CST 2008

If there's any state in the bridge log file when it becomes
unresponsive, a bug should definitely be filed.  VenueClient logs that
indicate the bridge failure would also be helpful.  If no related
information appears in the log file, we should try to instrument the
bridge code to catch the problem.  If you're willing to help with such
an effort, either coding or running a modified bridge, say so and we'll
try to resolve this problem.

Tom