[AG-TECH] New node guidance and direction

John Maher john at chem.umass.edu
Thu Nov 6 07:09:57 CST 2008

Hello all,

I've recently been given the responsibility to establish an AG node at
the University of Massachusetts Amherst campus for the Chemistry
Department.  I've read much of the documentation out there, but I have
not yet found documentation that guides one through the development of a
new node from the perspective of a newbie.  I would not be surprised if
the documentation is available.  Can anyone point me to some links that
will guide me in the development of a node?

Thanks very much.

John

--
John Maher