[AG-TECH] What's happened to the Toolkit 'all in one' installer?

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Sat May 31 23:43:57 CDT 2008

If you're logged into the website, try logging out and then see if you
can access it.

I've noticed (while at the retreat and in the workshop) that we
couldn't 'find it' until logging out of the site. I'm copying Tom on
this so he will have a chance soon to take a look.

Yes, the Retreat wrapped up on Friday. It was a good retreat, a good
many folks were there! I did miss a few from past retreats but did
meet plenty of new folks as well.

-John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.