[AG-TECH] personal node -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu May 22 01:29:56 CDT 2008

Thankyou! This seemed the simplest solution. I was amazed at the speed of
the install (after 3.0.2 removal so mostly from scratch) and the quality
of image/sound; I went on the Asia Pacific grid since it's the middle of
the night here in West Virginia, and had no difficult speaking/seeing
someone in Australia at Queensland; it was terrific! The whole install
took fifteen minutes.

Again thanks to everyone.

yours Alan

Work on YouTube, blog at http://nikuko.blogspot.com . Tel 718-813-3285.