[AG-TECH] h.264 vic

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri May 2 13:55:24 CDT 2008

Gurcharan,

Regarding the video: the h.264 vic will also receive all the video in the
group it's connected to, i.e. h.261 video as well in the same address group.
And if that group is on a bridge, you get it all as well. Just because
you're sourcing h.264 in that vic doesn't mean it won't receive the h.261 in
the same group (and thus incur the bandwidth for it). That vic supports both
h.261, h.264, etc.

The only thing I can think of is to separate the groups (i.e. Put the h.264
into another group for people to connect to). I only know how to manually
join multiple sources simultaneously (starting multiple vics in the
appropriate groups).

Someone might have some better suggestions...

-John Q.