[AG-TECH] WinXP RAT problem

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 26 16:47:50 CDT 2008

hmmmmm.... let me check.  well i'll be damned.
Cisco Sytems VPN Client.  not running, but i will uninstall.
i expect it may require a reboot.  nope.
wow.  rat.exe now also starts ratmedia.exe!

thank you very, very much, Joe and Tom!  i was already beginning to resign
myself to the cold reality of having the re-install the OS.

this was pretty subtle.  thanks again.

--fred